DogPro Original Working Dog 20kg is a nutritionally sustainable feed, providing the right balance of proteins and fats needed to boost energy, strength and stamina levels to keep your mate working from dawn until dusk.
- Ideal for working dog breeds.
- Nutritionally complete and balanced formula.
- Promotes good health and wellbeing of your working dog.
- Quality proteins help develop and replenish muscles.
- Optimal fat levels gives your dog the energy to go all day long.
Crude Protein 23%
Crude Fibre 2%
Daily Feeding Guide
Breed Size Cup Servings
Small (5-10kg) 1/2 - 1 Cup (100-200g)
Medium (10-25kg) 1-2 Cups (200-450g)
Large (25-45kg) 2+ Cups (450g +)
Wholegrain Cereals, Real Meat & Meat By-products derived from beef, mutton and chicken, Cereal & Vegetable By-Products, Vegetable Oil, Iodised Salt, Essential Minerals (incl: Zinc, Copper, Iron, Potassium, Manganese, Iodine, Cobalt, Selenium, Calcium, Phosphorous); Essential Vitamins (incl: A, D, K, E, B1, B2, B6, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Biotin, B12, Choline, Folic Acid, Vitamin C, Natural Antioxidants).
- Store in a cool dry place.
- For best before date see the back panel of packaging.
- Always ensure your dog has access to clean, fresh water at all times.
- When incorporating Hypro Petcare products into your dog's diet, we recommend to gradually introduce the feed over a week period, to allow a smooth transition, giving your dog time to adjust to their new diet.
- Individual needs may vary depending on the age, breed, activity level or environmental factors.
- Regular vet checkups are vital to ensure your dog remains a healthy part of your team.
DogPro Original Working Dog is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Nutrient Profiles for Adult Maintenance.